Current time in US EST/EDT
All our event times are quoted in US EST/EDT (New York time). Use this clock showing the current New York time to calculate the difference between your time zone:
[wcm_nonmember]Member loginMember’s Login
Zoom link for the Introductions to Authentic Dating
- Review your meetings and courses from your Orders page.
- Change account details and password from your My Account page.
- Earn money by promoting our courses! See Affiliate Area
Zoom link for the free introductions
Zoom Webinar link: https://zoom.us/j/299258801
[/wcm_restrict][wcm_restrict plans=”course01″]Authentic Dating Course – Oct. 9 to Nov. 13, 2019
- Zoom link will be posted here (and also sent to you in email)
- Lecture recordings will be posted here
How does Zoom work?
You can use Zoom from a webcam-equipped computer (preferred) or from your phone (less optimal). If you have never used Zoom before, come on this Zoom test room prior to the meeting and check your settings.
If your audio is not sending, hover over the lower-left of the Zoom app where it says “Audio settings” and choose your microphone. Note that when you enter the room you will be muted by default. You can mute or unmute your audio or video by clicking the “Mute” buttons on lower-left of your Zoom app. On a phone, you mute by swiping right.